Numidia PA. Northearst Nitro Nationals Race, August 19-20, 2017

A Special Thank-you to Baker Drivetrain, Energy One Performance Clutches, and S&S Cycle.

Moderators: gregg dahl, Jayne

Hudini

Numidia PA. Northearst Nitro Nationals Race, August 19-20, 2017

Postby Hudini » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:48 am

I have attached a copy of the Numidia Flyer for all interested, please copy and paste or print it out and place in the local Harley-Davidson Dealerships.

Ok, I couldn't post the Flyer here the file size is too large even when set up for use on the web.

I have also posted the flyer on the Facebook page "American Motorcycle Racing Association."

Open the page and on the left-hand side click on Posts which will open another page. On the far right, it shows visitors post. You will see a ">" symbol. Click on it and that should open the visitor post page and then scroll down to see a copy of the flyer, that will only let you share or save an address link or copy a link to the flyer.

I wish this was better but it is what we have to work with; if this doesn't work for you, text or contact me by one of the methods below, and I will send you the flyer.

Charlie Wieland
(217) 299-7732
cwieland@onemain.com

admin
Site Admin

Re: Numidia PA. Northearst Nitro Nationals Race, August 19-20, 2017

Postby admin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:09 pm

Thanks Charlie
It is clickable on the home page...scroll down to the Event schedule, and the flyer[s] are under the Numidia Event
Like this
Admin Notice

Return to “Anouncements”